Department of Mechanical Engineering | Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO):
- To create excellent mechanical engineers with core competency in mathematics, science and engineering enabling development of problem solving skills.
- To strengthen themselves professionally and personally to accept responsibilities and pursue higher education in engineering and other professional fields.
- To use modern tools and techniques necessary for mechanical engineering and allied disciplines leading to research and development.
- To inculcate the students to work effectively in cross-functional teams and cultivate the principles of professional ethics and social responsibilities.
- To develop the students adaptable to change in environment and application of appropriate methodology for value addition so as to support economic growth.