Department of Automobile Engineering | Programme Outcome
At the end of the program, a student will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and fundamental of Mechanical Engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret the data.
- Use of techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems
- Commitment to professional, social and ethical responsibility to function effectively as a team leader in engineering practices.
- Inculcate self-discipline, self confidence and to make the students internally driven to set personal goals.
- Engage in life –long learning in order to maintain sustainable development even during the crisis.
- Solve the contemporary issues with broad understanding of the impact of engineering and technology on society
- Understand environmental and contemporary issues.
- Possess the skills to communicate effectively with a wide range of both engineering and non engineering community.
- Apply knowledge of management principles to handle projects in multidisciplinary environment and work as a team and as an individual effectively.