Department of IT Engineering | Programme Outcome
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering,
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Design a system, component or process to meet the desired needs within realistic constraints such as, economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Function in multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively.
- Recognize need and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- Identify contemporary issues, and an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practices.
- Build career as administrator or an entrepreneur.
At the end of the program, a student will be able to: